Start a new topic

WARNING: Do Not Deposit into PredictIt at this time

PredictIt has taken my money and is refusing to answer questions I have submitted to their support system. I suggest you not deposit money into their system until I reply back to this post that they have responded to my requests explaining why they have taken my money.

they just took my money too. I am awaiting response. 

I'm very disturbed that the predictit software cannot handle basic math addition subtraction multiplication division and accounting. They stole  50 dolllars on 50 no shares. at 10:09 am this morning no response from precdictit.

what question?  i did get my answer within 12 hours

Predictit is shoving their new garbage website down our throats on 3/18 when they cancel the old one... I'm taking my money out and hope others do too... does anyone know of a competitor to Predictit that may a less obnoxious website?
Predictit is shoving their new garbage website down our throats on 3/18 when they plan to cancel their legacy site... I'm drawing my money out... goes anyone know of a Predictor competitor with a less obnoxious website?

Predictit is arrogant and unprofessional. Additionally, they may be violating both State and Federal law. The way to get their attention is to write the Commodities Futures Trading Comission. Enforcement Division.

Login to post a comment