Start a new topic

Short Term Markets

The short term markets are great, there should be more of them, that last only a week or two from the day they open.

12 people like this idea

I completely agree. It's these short term markets that keep me interested, personally. They're much more active and you get to see your results sooner. I'll still throw down money on longer term ones, but without the short term ones I'm likely to just leave.

2 people like this

Yep, 

I can tell this site could be awesome if there were LOTS more polls beginning and ending often, but as it is I am definitely going to get really board really fast.

I agree -- more short term markets. The GOP debate question is a good start

InTrade had economic markets. My favorites were always the one's based on daily DOW results. One could bet on DOW to end UP 25 'Yes' or 'No;' 50 'Yes' or 'No;' '100' 'Yes' or 'No;' '200+' 'Yes' or 'No;' and likewise DOW to end DOWN 25 'Yes' or 'No;' 50 'Yes' or 'No;' 100 'Yes' or 'No;' '200+ 'Yes' or 'No;'

Today the moves are a little bigger, and so maybe just doing UP 50, 100, 200+ and DOWN 50, 100, 200+. Economics has become essential to politics!

The economic markets are the reason the CFTC went after them and the site inevitably got shut down. Don't understand why people keep suggesting this and sports markets. Both would clearly get this site shut down. They could maybe try their luck with stats like unemployment numbers, but why risk it? 

2 people like this
Login to post a comment