Start a new topic

Need a single place to see all markets

Currently, to see all the available markets you need to look at each category page.  Why isn't there a single page displaying all markets?  (If you implement this, it should include the ability to filter what's displayed.)

16 people like this idea

Even without the ability to sort or filter, this would be the single most useful improvement to the current interface (which I like very much).

1 person likes this

api call getting a list of all markets would be great, please and thank you.

Great idea!

1 person likes this
"Super Bonus Points if you get to choose which fields are included/what order they appear in..."
......especially by date started... as currently not ALL new markets get listed in "New Arrivals"...

3 people like this

I've really appreciated several improvements to the interface so far. The new My Shares screen is great. 

I figure everyone would love a sortable (by different fields) list of all markets Excel style (sort by shares owned, offers, close date, sell price, total shares etc; allow sorting by column A, then column B etc.)

Super Bonus Points if you get to choose which fields are included/what order they appear in... but if this isn't possible, fair enough. Just seems like all the info is there and it wouldn't be toooo hard to set up. I'd promise to throw down another few hundred bucks if you added that :P

3 people like this
Login to post a comment